Website Crimson Limited
Identity and Access Management Analyst – IAM/INSIDE IR35 – Birmingham/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £400 – £450 (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed
IAM Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for providing operational support to the clients Identity & Access Management Platform. This team provides the underpinning governance (Policies, Processes, and Technology) of Identity & Access to support the wider business in being able to effectively utilise IT systems.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Monitor and report on Identity & Access, ensuring data accuracy in source & downstream systems
- Strong experience of supporting IT Platforms, Products or Services.
- Experience of implementing & managing change.
- Prior experience of documenting business & technical processes.
- Responsible for operational support of the Identity & Access Management Platform
- Work with and support third parties and suppliers to provide IT services
- Ensure Identity services within the organisation work seamlessly
- Create and maintain service-related documentation
- Responsible for performing routine maintenance tasks according to defined process and work instructions
- Accountable for monitoring Identity infrastructure and licensing
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.