Website Crimson Limited
Incident Support Manager – FinTech – Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a scaling FinTech company based in Central London. You will be a highly motivated Incident Support Manager who is able to lead major incident and problem investigations in a fast-paced environment.
The suitable candidate will have extensive experience in an IT service desk or IT operations role as well as excellent communication, troubleshooting and senior stakeholder management during various scenarios.
- Lead and manage incoming calls
- Work closely with development and DevOps teams to restore service
- Office configuration and management: laptop build standards and imaging, network routing, access points, mobile device management and other office environment configuration
- Office productivity tools configuration including Office365 and SaaS tools such as HR recruitment and administration applications
- Deal with senior stakeholders in a confident manner
- 24×7 on a team rota
Key Knowledge and Experience,
- Proven experience in an IT operations or IT service desk role
- Operational management within a mission critical environment
- Leading incident post-mortems and root-cause-analysis
- Good understanding of the ITIL framework as well as modern Scrum, DevOps and CI practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems – Windows 10 and Azure AD
- Previous experience with desktop/laptop build, ideally including image build automation and MDM
- Good overall knowledge of the Microsoft stack and API’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience managing IT incidents using an ITSM tool and Jira
- Working knowledge of Microsoft EMS/Intune
- Knowledge of Cisco switch / router management / wireless access points
Our client is offering between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.