Website Crimson Limited
Information And Data Architect – BI/Data Warehouse/Inside IR35 – Central London
Information And Data Architect required for a leading client based in Central London where you will come on board to develop information and data architecture for the client, including policies, strategies, models and governance, to ensure the client understands and manages its information throughout the programme. Manages the team of Information Architects that provide guidance and assurance to Information Technology (IT) projects on how to structure and manage information.
This role does fall inside of IR35
- Information And Data Architect experience
- Strong understanding of dimensional modelling as well as other data warehousing techniques
- Knowledge with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques
- Understanding of a variety of data access and analytics approaches (for example, microservices and event-based architectures)
- Data ownership
- Integration of Information Architecture into the wider Enterprise Architecture Roadmap.
- Ability to transform business requirements into an appropriate data model
- Working knowledge Azure technologies
- Experience with distributed management and analytics in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Experience with implementing data and analytics management programs is preferred.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.