Website Crimson Limited
Information Architect – Inside IR35/Data – Birmingham
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £650 – £700/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Information Architect required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Information Architect to come on board to Responsible for development of an overarching information and data architecture for the client, including structures, standards, policies, governance and models, to ensure we understand our information and can manage it effectively through the life of the programme.
Provides guidance and strategic advice to IT delivery projects on the correct way to structure and manage information throughout its live-cycle.
- Strong Information Architect experience
- The definition of the data within the overall Data Dictionary
- The creation or verification of all data models or any data related models
- Experience and understanding of defining and building information/data models to provide a full understanding of data and expose relevant issues, risks and opportunities
- Experience or clear understanding of information/data modelling in the context of organisational business architecture and IT architecture
- Experience of working in large, complex organisations with multiple data requirements
- Experience of information/data management in large engineering or construction programmes
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks and processes (e.g. TOGAF)
- Ability to define requirements for, and deliver, technology and business change.
- Confident, clear and organised thinker able to plan and implement delivery of high quality solutions to problems
- Desire to deliver pragmatic outcomes that benefit the business.
- A good listener, able to distil essentials from conversation and to challenge appropriately
- Able to explain and communicate complex technical issues in a way that non-specialists can understand
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.