Website Crimson Limited
Information Architect x2 – Governance/Data/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
£650-700 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Information Architect required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Information Architect to come on board to develop information and data architecture for the client this will include, structures, standards, policies, governance and models, to ensure we understand our information and can manage it effectively through the life of the programme. Provides guidance and strategic advice to IT delivery projects on the correct way to structure and manage information throughout its live-cycle.
- Strong Information Architect experience
- Strong Data experience
- Data Architecture experience
- Experience of information/data management in large engineering or construction programmes
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks and processes (e.g. TOGAF)
- Governance experience
- Develops information model and ensures it is aligned with strategy (and other) needs
- Ensures the information model is integrated with wider business and technology architectures
- Defines modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards and seeks to continually improve them
- Experience and understanding of defining and building information/data models to provide a full understanding of data and expose relevant issues, risks and opportunities
- Experience or clear understanding of information/data modelling in the context of organisational business architecture and IT architecture
- Experience of working in large, complex organisations with multiple data requirements
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.