Information Cyber Security Manager – London
Salary up to £50,000
Information Cyber Security Manager required for a leading client based in central London. My client is currently seeking a Information Cyber Security Manager to come on board to safeguard the client as they expand the scale and scope of their information applications and systems. It involves ensuring the delivery of an IT and Information System that effectively manages risk and complies with government and legal obligations for information security.
Furthermore, the role entails offering specialized advice and guidance in Information and Cyber Security, reviewing and approving all technical systems, and taking the lead on information security evaluation, assurance, and risk management. The goal is to ensure that the organization’s IT systems and interfaces are designed and operated in a manner that prioritizes the safety and security of client information.
Key skills and responsibilities,
- Previous Security Management experience
- To guarantee the security and resilience of organizational information systems, it is imperative to safeguard against risks and threats while adhering to legal and regulatory mandates. This includes, but is not limited to, DFT, ISO 27001, NPSA (formerly CPNI – Centre for Protection of the National Infrastructure), the Computer Misuse Act, Data Protection Act, and Regulation of Investigatory Powers.
- Assess, test, ensure, and offer guidance on (JVs) and third-party engagements throughout the bid stage, onboarding, and continuous evaluation and assurance processes.
- Evaluate, test, ensure, and provide guidance on the security and architecture of IT systems, including interfaces.
- Investigate incidents of information/data breaches, offering advice and testing solutions for resolution.
- Investigate Information and Cyber Security incidents and events
- Engaging in scoping for Penetration testing and analyzing results, assessing risks, vulnerabilities, and threats, while also evaluating the likelihood of impact or materialization. Staying updated on Information and Cyber systems.
- Well-versed in ISO 27001 and HMG Information Security Policy Framework, including associated controls.
- Act as a representative for the client at industry and regulatory Information and Cyber Security events.
- Current certification to CISSP, CISM or CESG Certified Professional, or other information security qualification of similar standing.
- Fulfill Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements for professional Information and Cyber Security memberships.
- Collaborate with Information and Cyber Security team members and IT colleagues to ensure a cohesive and comprehensive approach to securing the client.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.