Website Crimson Limited
Information and Cyber Security Officer – Inside IR35/Cyber/CISSP – London or Birmingham
Information and Cyber Security Officer required for a leading client based in central London. You will come on board to safe guard information security assurance and risk management, ensuring that the organisations IT systems are designed and operated in a way that keeps the clients information safe and secure.
This critical role requires the appointee to safeguard the client as it expands the scale and scope of its information applications and systems and ensure that it delivers an IT system that meets government and legal obligations for information security.
This role will fall inside IR35
- Extensive Information and Cyber Security Officer experience
- Strong Cyber Knowledge
- Security management within a matrix organisation experience
- Stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management.
- Communication skills with ability to produce and present reports to a variety of audiences
- Expertise with IT architectures and concepts including Cloud, BYOD and Mobile Device Management
- Strong OWASP vulnerabilities knowledge
- Previous experience of using tools and methodologies; and Security Testing, DPA and ISO27001
- information and cyber security experience such as certification to CISSP, CISM or CESG Certified Professional, or other information security qualification of similar standing.
- Knowledge of the HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF), governance of Information Assurance within the public sector and of ISO27001:2013.
- Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, Environmental Information Regulations, Network Information Security Regulation and other legal aspects of managing information.
- Risk Management Processes.
- Incident management and the investigative process.
- Security document production and implementation.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.