Website Crimson Limited
Information Governance & Security Officer – GDPR – West Bromwich
Information Governance & Security Officer required for a leading support services company based in West Bromwich to be responsible for ensuring the company’s IT Security and Governance is kept up to date and within legislation, including ensuing the compliancy and resiliency of GDPR. This role is based in West Brom but would require travel to their Bromford office one day per week.
- GDPR legislation compliance – ensuring business compliancy & resiliency.
- An ideal candidate needs to be able to help map out the Data and understand where all sensitive data comes from, each source & where they are stored as well as who can access the data.
- Develop and manage an Information Asset register, Information Sharing Agreements, Privacy Impact Assessments , Processing Activity records, Privacy Notices and Contract Management.
- Ensure the effective management of information security risks and that data is protected in line with the needs of the business and the data protection principles of availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Manage threats, vulnerabilities and breaches to minimise impact to confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and data.
- Assist with the implementation of ISO27001 across the Group of companies.
- Perform internal audits based on industry standard frameworks and best practice.
- Proven knowledge of related functions including risk management, compliance (GDPR), auditing, internal controls and general security.
- Experience of developing and improving IT/information security processes.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and other security compliance standards.
- Understanding of current UK data protection requirements and awareness of the changes to be implemented by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Knowledge and experience in general data security processes including disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Analytical skills with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to identify and define risk mitigation strategies and auditing capability.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (desirable but not essential)
Information security / GDPR / governance / IT security / ISO27001
The salary my client is offering is between £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.