Website Crimson Limited
Information Security Analyst – Azure/AD/TrendMicro – Northampton/Remote
Information Security Analyst required for an international organisation; whose head office is based in Northampton. They are looking for someone to join their team on an initial 3-6 month contract. You will need experience in MS Stack, Azure, Windows on Prem and Active Directory.
The ideal candidate will have some TrendMicro experience, but it’s not essential.
Key Requirements for the Role:
- Strong experience of IT infrastructure and security
- Strong technical knowledge of cyber security threat landscape and countermeasures
- Good knowledge within a cloud environment – preferably Azure
- Experience of Anti-virus administration / monitoring
- Experience with EDR / SOC analysis
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Key Skills for the Role:
- Monitoring of AV dashboards, highlighting detections of interest to the relevant operating company and/or escalating within the team for investigation via ServiceNow
- Ensuring devices are deployed into the correct regional policies
- Regular device compliance checks (update/signature versions)
- Evaluate automated recommendation scans from Deep Security and recommend rules for implementation
- Assisting operating companies with policy maintenance including localised exceptions
- Submitting global exceptions to the change board via Teams/ServiceNow
- Troubleshooting implementation issues
- Import data into discrepancy report and evaluate where gaps exist, advising the Security Team
- Liaising with Trend Micro where appropriate
- Desirable skills – industry standard security certifications (ISC2 / ISACA / CREST), notably – SSCP, Security+ and Candidates working towards CCSP / CISSP / CRISC.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.