Website Crimson Limited
Security Operations Analyst – Inside IR35/Azure Security Centre/Cyber – Birmingham OR London
Security Operations Analyst required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to develop and implement information security technology solutions to address the current and future security threats using the latest cyber threat technologies.
A suitable candidate will be able to recommend security design across several projects or technologies and have a deep and evolving level of technical expertise.
This role falls Inside IR35.
- Review & analyse security events and recommend a response
- Manage and investigate events in Azure security centre, O365 cloud app security, Intune, Force Point proxy and email content filtering, Check Point Firewalls – IPS/IDS, Meraki and AD
- Provide expertise on current and emerging security threats using the latest cyber threat intelligence
- Act as an information security expert ad trusted advisor
- Ability to manage the outcomes from penetration testing
- Security incident investigation and mitigation
- Liaise with service providers regarding patches and fixes
- Microsoft Sentinel – analyse and investigate alerts
- Strong understanding around networking protocols
- Knowledge around Bash scripting and Red Hat Linux
- Understand ATP’s and cyber threat intelligence
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Demonstrate technical expertise in existing security and IT Systems and able to keep up to date with changing security and IT technologies
- Ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Qualification in IT/Cyber Security
- Qualification in Microsoft cloud security products (900 Azure fundamentals, Azure security, security fundamentals
- CISSP or GIAC, CEH, CCSA
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.