Website Crimson Limited
Information Security Consultant – .Net/Azure/Secuirty – Reading
Information security Consultant required for a leading client based in Reading. My client is current seeking a InfoSec Consultant to come on board to deliver solutions to meet the highest security standards, by employing Security Development Lifecycle processes. SDL itself includes various activities such as Threat Modelling, Security Code Review, Security Testing and Security Deployment Review. The client is currently looking for a skilled application security professional who can work with project teams, perform security reviews on the solutions being developed and help the teams to secure them.
- Exposure to Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) process
- Microsoft .NET technologies knowledge
- Good understanding of Identity protocols (OpenId Connect, OAuth2.0 etc.)
- Perform threat modeling of the solution – identifying design-level threats & recommending mitigations
- Background of delivering hands-on SDL trainings to developers, with focus on application security
- Previous experience of Performing security code reviews of the solution using manual and automated techniques
- Perform manual security testing of the application using proxy tools such as Burp
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies, preferably Azure
- Full understanding of the web stack, web security, common application vulnerabilities & mitigations
- Development skills to facilitate manual security code reviews or tool development
- Basic penetration testing skills
- Previous experience in Building applications in Microsoft technology stack – ASP.NET, Web APIs, SQL Server etc.
- Background of Deploying applications in Azure and good understanding of Azure security concepts
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.