Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Analyst – Azure/MS Server/Networking – Birmingham
Infrastructure Analyst required for a leading client based in Birmingham to provide an external service to their customers in utilising their infrastructure mainly hosted in Azure IaaS. You will be responsible for the management, maintenance and support their technical infrastructure. This position will also have a degree of Project based assignments along with supporting Business as Usual.
Occasional travel to client’s site may be required
- Demonstrable Experience of administering and configuring IaaS in Microsoft Azure
- Experience setting up hardware, software and networks
- Background with MS Azure Cloud Patterns, Design, Build, Test and Support
- MS Desktop Support Experience (Laptop repairs, Windows v7 / v8, Desktop imaging)
- MS Server Support Experience (MS Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, Hype-V (VM Ware)
- Experience of Networking (TCP/IP, Administration of network switches, Firewall administration)
- Be able to develop and implement a systematic process to resolve Service Desk requests
- Experience of liaising with 3rd party providers as necessary to deliver service and resolve problems
- Clear verbal and written communications
- MS Control and Monitoring software experience (e.g. Microsoft Intune, Microsoft SCOM, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft OMS)
- Background with Network monitoring for WAN & LAN
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.