Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Analyst – Inside IR35 – Wolverhampton
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £300 – £325 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Infrastructure Analyst required for a leading client based in Wolverhampton. You are coming on board to perform analysis, system maintenance, implementation and support duties across the infrastructure landscape.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Servers, networking and on-premises infrastructure
- Software-defined and virtual infrastructure
- Back-up systems
- Experience handling PCs, printing, mobile devices and voice systems
- Information security and supporting technology
- Automation tools for infrastructure and applications
- System maintenance and health checks
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.