Infrastructure and Network Engineer – Azure – London
Infrastructure and Network Engineer required for a leading client based in London. My client is currently seeking an Infrastructure and Systems Engineer to come on board to maintain all systems and services under the guidance of the IT Operations and Support Lead ensuring SLAs are delivered. You will support and Train IT Services and Support Managers with undertaking their Primary/Secondary Responsibilities.
This is a hybrid role with 4 days per month required on site.
The salary on offer for this position is between £50,000 – £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
- Firewall Management preferably Palo Alto
- Wireless Access preferably HPE Aruba and Aruba Central
- Managing Switches preferably HPE Procurve
- Managing Storage (FC SAN & iSCSI NAS) preferably HPE Primera and Synology
- VMware vSphere 6.7 +
- Veeam Backup & Replication 11+
- Zerto 9.7+
- Windows Server 2016, 2019 and 2022 including installing, configuring and troubleshooting the following windows services:IIS/DNS/Active Directory/Print Services/NPS & Radius/Certificate Authority Services/Microsoft SQL Server/Microsoft 365 Administration (Teams + Teams Phone / OneDrive / SharePoint / Exchange)
- Microsoft Azure (Managing VMs, Resource Groups, VPN and App Gateways)
- Microsoft Intune + SCCM + Autopilot
- Managing WordPress and Linux (LAMP) running on Ubuntu or Cent – experience of CLI
- Experience of scripting languages preferably PowerShell
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.