Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Architect – Application Projects – Milton Keynes & Remote
Infrastructure Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to provide infrastructure specialist skills to multiple application projects including but not limited to Java Upgrade, Access Identity Management and Product Information Management (PIM.)
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Extensive experience as an Infrastructure Architect working on various application projects including:
- Java Upgrade
- Access Identity Management
- PIM – Product Information Management
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Technical requirements including non-functional within the IT infrastructure domain
- Scope IT infrastructure in the overall solution (PID & quality assurance)
- Clear and detailed documentation
- Technical support and quality assurance of suppliers in the build, delivery and test phases
- Excellent presentation skills (including to technical review boards)
- Be responsible for the design of IT infrastructure to support project requirements
- Ensure that technology strategies are appropriate and maintained as well as change to our clients technology infrastructure is effectively managed
- Ensure IT solution meets the IT roadmap and standards
- AWS Cloud
- Automotive industry experience would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.