Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Architect – Azure/Inside IR35 – Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella between £600 – £650 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Infrastructure Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board work on projects including but not limited to network, infrastructure and developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements.
- Develop cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements
- Knowledge of project delivery cycles, frameworks and methodologies (Agile)
- Design SAAS solutions
- Excellent networking and infrastructure background
- MS Windows (Desktop & Server), Azure, SharePoint Online, Office 365
- Previous experience working within a legal organisation would be highly advantageous
- Work closely with external suppliers, including off shore development teams
- Business process change initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Interpret business requirements
- As-is architecture
- Define to-be architecture and transition roadmaps
- Align projects with enterprise roadmaps
- Provide designs for integrations to existing systems
- Assist in key policy decisions from a technical viewpoint
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.