Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Architect – Cloud Infrastructure/Data – Ellesmere Port
Solutions Architect with experience of both Cloud Infrastructure Architecture and Data/Information Architecture required for a leading global manufacturing organisation based in the North West.
We are looking for Architects with the following experience,
- Responsible for the development of solution architectures in infrastructure and data across my client’s enterprise.
- Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated infrastructure solutions and the use of Data that meet current and future business needs.
- Accountable for the technology components and changes to service, process, organization, and operating models.
- Responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, infrastructure solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security)
- Accountable for ensuring existing and planned infrastructure solution components remain compatible.
- Accountable for delivering data architecture for the organization
- Ensures that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development.
- Within change projects, leads the preparation of technical plans and, in liaison with business assurance and project staff, ensures that appropriate technical resources are made available and that they comply with relevant Sarbanes Oxley and other controls.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of infrastructure solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.)
- Ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, practices and controls (including security and Sarbanes Oxley controls) are applied correctly.
My client is offering a salary of between £65,000 and £75,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.