Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Architect – Network Design/Mitel BPX – Milton Keynes
IP Telephony / Mitel BPX / SIP / Cisco core switch replacement
Network design and architecture specialist required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to work on portfolio lifecycle updates across our clients infrastructure, specifically related to network components.
A suitable candidate will have been involved in an IP Telephony replacement programme – ideally to Mitel PBX and SIP.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive network design and architecture experience
- Have worked on a programme of lifecycle updates across infrastructure including;
- IP Telephony replacement with a Mitel PBX and SIP
- End of lifecycle Cisco core switch replacement
- Network changes resulting from business application lifecycle projects
- Previous experience working with a global WAN, AD and Exchange infrastructure
- Experience working with technologies:
- Microsoft Server, Red Hat, MS Exchange Server, VMware ESX, Pure SAN, NetApp filers, Cisco networking, Check Point Firewalls, BlueCoat Proxies, Windows 10 and SCCM.
- Strong technical capabilities and knowledge around;
- Network design and analysis including Check Point Firewall and Cisco Switching/routing
- Infrastructure requirements analysis
- Capacity management
- Microsoft server infrastructure including AD
- Server and storage virtualisation and storage
- Deliver IT infrastructure of projects in line with roadmaps and standards
- Work closely with 3rdparty suppliers working towards delivery
- Ensure governance in collaboration with security team
- Update documents and architectural artefacts when implementing new solutions
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.