Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Architect – NPPV3/Call Centre – Warwick
3 days per week onsite. Must hold NPPV3 clearance.
Infrastructure/Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Warwick. You are coming on board to support an existing complex implementation programme, providing technical governance and technical definition. A suitable candidate will have extended call centre experience and experience with the below technologies.
- Call Centre experience
- VMWare 6.5 upwards
- Windows OS, HPe Hardware, Nimble, Veeam
- Microsoft stack design and build
- NPPV3 clearance required
- Azure & AWS
- MS Exchange
- Understanding of Infrastructure components e.g. Enterprise Storage, Networking and Server technologies
- Understanding of networking, telephony and VOIP.
- Software Design Principles including SOA.
- Understanding of System Integration scoping and delivery activities.
- Demonstrable ability to lead a project Technical Design Authority.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Define overall design principles and guidance for software and hardware integration, performance design, reliability design, manageability design and security design.
- Maintain overall architecture of the project applications, data, and technical infrastructure.
- Controls the development of interfaces for the different components so they meet interface specifications
- Co-ordinates interface design and back-end application design and development
- Advise PM’s on the solution architecture options and impacts
- Work collaboratively with the technical & application engineers, business analysts, clients, vendors, project management and the implementation teams to evaluate key technology decisions, revisions to the solution architecture and resolve issues.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.