Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Architect – Windows 10/SCCM/Cisco – Milton Keynes
Infrastructure Architect required for a leading client based in the Milton Keynes based area. You will come on board to responsible for the design of IT infrastructure to support the project requirements for the client, ensuring it is fit for purpose today and in the future. The IT infrastructure includes all the compute, storage, networks, databases and end-user devices ensuring that technologies will meet both business and operational requirements.
Key skills required,
- Extensive Infrastructure Architect experience
- VMware ESX Server and Citrix experience
- Cisco networking, Check Point Firewalls and BlueCoat Proxies knowledge
- Windows 10 and SCCM infrastructure experience
- knowledge of design and software architectural patterns
- IP Telephony replacement previous experience
- Previous experience Ability to come up with draft solutions promptly after the project start
- Strong experience of working 3rd party suppliers
- Microsoft SQL Server upgrades previous experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.