Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Designer – Agile – Coventry
Infrastructure Designer required for a leading client based in Coventry. You are coming on board to generate infrastructure designs in response to Agile features raised and deliver standard solutions which comply to strategy and policy.
A suitable candidate will be required to provide hands-on MS technology-based build/configuration activities.
- Support the day to day delivery of an Agile Scrum team and help to maintain business commitments on design deliverables and technical governance
- Produce Infrastructure Designs and act as an expert in the design and deployment of infrastructure IT solutions
- Liaison with Cloud Delivery team to ensure the right solution is produced
- Closely work with 3rd party services and external vendors
- Must have experience of solution delivery within a complex environment with expertise within:
- Windows Server or Linux/Unix virtual environments
- Server virtualisation and virtual desktop environments
- Storage, SAN, NetApp Backup technologies
- Authentication and directory technologies such as Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Application Servers – Java, .Net, Net Weaver
- MS web technologies including MS SQL server, SSRS, SSIS and MS Server products
- Detailed exposure to Oracle as a platform
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.