Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – Azure/O365/VMWare – Northampton/Remote
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Northampton. They are looking for someone to initially join them on a 3 month contract. You will need experience in Azure (disaster recovers/patch management), ServiceNow, VMWare and Office365.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with NetApps.
Key Skills for the Role:
- Experience of running Intel projects
- Disaster recovery of Azure infrastructure
- Azure experience
- Patch Management experience
- Worked with M365 products, including Office365
- Legacy hardware NetApp vfilers (Desirable)
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.