Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud Identity Services/On-Premises – Reading & Remote
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client with sites based across the UK. You are coming on board to be a key technical resource in delivering proactive services such as workshops, assessments and expert guidance across the business.
A suitable candidate will have demonstrable experience with Access Control, Authentication and Cloud Identity Services.
Initially this contract can be completed remotely with the idea to eventually be based onsite in Reading.
- Access Control
- Cloud Identity Services
- Identity Management, Strategy & fundamentals
- Information Protection
- On-Premises Identity Services
- PKI and Certificate Services
- Delivery of services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Train customers and share development expertise
- Continuous Improvement of the customer experience
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones
- Expertise across the MS stack
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and have the ability to develop strategic customer relationships. You must also have strong technical writing and presentation and training skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.