Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – Intune/Modern Workplace – London
Inside IR35 / Umbrella
£350-400 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client based in London. You will be required to work on Modern Workplace deployments, migrations to Office365, Azure Active Directory, including Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
You will be required to work on site a couple of days a week.
- You will need to own the technical delivery and implementation of projects.
- Agree design plans with the Technical Architect, including schedule and specific activities.
- Perform low level design.
- Work with the Project Managers (project planning) to deliver projects on time and within defined budget before handing over to support.
- Liaise with clients to discuss project delivery.
- Work out-of-hours as and when required (i.e. on the delivery of critical projects)
- Strong experience of Microsoft InTune
- Knowledge and experience of low-level scoping of solutions
- Experience of designing and implementing Wintel solutions (incl. server-side services such as Active Directory/Group Policy and desktop side, such as image creation and deployment)
- Design and implementing experience of Office 365 solutions
- Experience of designing and implementing M365 services
- Experience of implementing Citrix solutions
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.