Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – Applications/Intune/Virtual Desktop Services – Reading & Remote
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client with sites based across the UK. You are coming on board to be a key technical resource in delivering proactive services such as workshops, assessments and expert guidance across the business.
A suitable candidate will have demonstrable experience with Application compatibility, management and provisioning as well as Enterprise Mobility and Security.
Initially this contract can be completed remotely with the idea to eventually be based onsite in Reading.
- Application compatibility, management and provisioning
- Configuration manager
- Deployment services; servicing, dependencies, infrastructure
- Enterprise Mobility & Security; business scenario resolution
- Intune Mobile Device Management
- Stateless device
- Virtual Desktop Services
- Windows Analytics
- Delivery of services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Train customers and share development expertise
- Continuous Improvement of the customer experience
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones
- Expertise across the MS stack
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and have the ability to develop strategic customer relationships. You must also have strong technical writing and presentation and training skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.