Website Crimson Limited
Network Engineer – 1st-3rd Line Support – London – Upto 35k Per Annum
Network Engineer required for a leading property developer client based in London. You will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and troubleshooting hardware and software issues across the company via telephone, email and remotely, while providing a high level of customer service. You will require a strong understanding of networks and have the ability to work independently.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Diagnose and resolve a range of technical issues – both individually and as part of a team
- Assist with troubleshooting infrastructure issues
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues and the IT Director as required
- Undertake small to medium sized IT projects
- Carry out daily checks on the firm’s infrastructure systems
Key Skills of the role
- Experience of working in a technical role
- Strong working knowledge of networks and troubleshooting IP, DHCP and DNS
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7 & 10 and Office 2013, 2016 & O365
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008r2 – 2016.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience for this position
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Matt Morris at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.