Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – Network/Security – Ellesmere Port
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading company based in Ellesmere Port to be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house IT systems that support core organizational processes.
Networks / security / engineer / infrastructure / WAN / LAN / switches
- Support and maintain the existing IT Systems
- Ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house IT systems that support core organizational processes
- Use proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Design and deploy new IT Services and enhancements to existing services, software, and operating systems.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of networking, DNS and infrastructure devices
- Good problem solving ability
- Good end user customer service and excellent communication skills both in verbal and written format and highly Customer focused
- Knowledge of MPLS/SDWAN
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010,
- Knowledge of O365 and O365 Deployments
- Knowledge of Networking – LAN/WAN/SWITCHING/WIFI
- Willingness to travel when required
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Summer Aiken at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.