Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer (Project Delivery) – 0365 – Birmingham
Project Delivery focused IT Infrastructure Engineer required for a growing organisation based in Birmingham, where you will be responsible for technically managing and delivering a range of Microsoft focussed projects for a variety of organisations, including Azure, 0365, Windows upgrades and deployments etc. Working within an established technically-minded team, you will be a key part in the provision of project delivery in the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained working within a managed services environment, alongside technical knowledge and experience working with Azure/0365.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Successfully assist in the overall project delivery within the required timelines.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and create and project documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Work with the support teams to ensure successful handover at project completion.
- Continue to improve and gain certifications through additional training.
Key Skills of the role
- Prior technical IT Infrastructure experience, preferably in a project delivery focused role.
- Previous experience gained within a Managed Services environment.
- Technical knowledge and experience working with Azure (IaaS technologies, Active Directory, InTune), alongside experience working with Office 365.
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems experience, and Microsoft Exchange Server knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
The salary for this position is between £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Infrastructure Engineer (Project Delivery) – Azure/0365 – Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.