Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – Telephony/Cisco UCM/Operations – London
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client based in London. You are coming on board to deliver an upgrade project across the client’s platform and have responsibility for providing design, consulting, implementation and support services across the business.
A suitable candidate will have previous experience providing technical leadership for telephony and contact centre technology.
This role will sit Inside IR35.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Infrastructure Support experience
- Providing technical leadership for telephony and contact centre technology
- Previous design and implementation of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Must have designed and implemented Contact Centre technologies
- Excellent 3rdparty engagement and management
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of network technologies
- Strong understanding of Telephony and contact centre concepts
- Ability to manage technical queries and provide decisions to drive design, in addition to this review and approve designs
- Conduct engineering testing and manage and drive UAT
- Take ownership for technical solutions
- Management of multiple workstreams and good prioritisation
- Previous experience with transition technology into a live service environment and in turn create the necessary documentation
- Cisco Route/Switch/Wireless experience is highly beneficial
- Provide design, consulting, implementation and support services
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.