Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Programme Manager – Birmingham City Centre
Infrastructure Programme Manager required as part of an ongoing digital transformation within the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). RICS have appointed Crimson as its IT recruitment partner on the campaign, as it looks to enhance the team responsible for delivering a digital experience for all user groups within RICS worldwide.
This role forms a key part of a two-year programme to deliver the infrastructure, platform and streamlined digital processes which will enable RICS to transform and become a digital exemplar that is embracing technology to inspire the future profession. This position is a two-year fixed term contract.
Within this position, you will effectively manage a series of core infrastructure projects and programmes to meet RICS strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Plan, control and monitor the infrastructure programme as appropriate in order to ensure the integrity of the programme, and delivery of products and benefits to meet agreed objectives.
- Management of programme risks and issues, and to agree and enforce the approach through the projects, in order to ensure the programme is delivered to required costs, quality and timescales.
- Direct and motivate programme teams, whilst providing a structure in which project and workstream teams are directed and motivated, in order that the team applies it skills and effort toward delivering project outcomes.
- Prepare regular reports on programme for stakeholders in order to provide the basis for timely decision making, benefits management, and continual improvement in project and programme management practice.
- Champion RICS project management methodology, ensuring the overall success of the project team.
Key Skills of the role
- Proven experience of managing large and complex projects or programmes, along with a track record of delivering end-to-end business and ICT solutions, and of demonstrating benefit realisation.
- Experience of applying recognised programme, project, business process re-engineering and change management methodologies on large-scale business and IT Programmes.
- Ideal candidate will have a track record of overseeing and controlling multiple, interdependent infrastructure projects: managed SOC and NOC, cloud transformation, move to Azure etc.
- Experienced at driving third party solution providers, ensuring they integrate with internal project management processes.
- Demonstrate business and financial analysis ability, especially in the development of complex business cases for technology and process investment covering both Capital/Operational expenditure.
- Knowledge and experience of working and developing matrix management frameworks.
- Experience managing international programmes would be highly desirable.
- Relevant programme and project management qualification.
The salary for this position is around the £70,000 per annum mark at this stage, if the role is a good fit for you skills and experience then please apply to find out more.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.