Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Project Manager – Ecommerce/LAN/WAN – Liverpool
Infrastructure Project Manager required for leading global organisation based in Liverpool. You will come on board to be take on a small portfolio of small to medium projects that range in where they are in the lifecycle from conception through to implementation to transition stage, these projects will include WAN/lAN upgrade Implementations.
Key Skills required,
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Strong Lan/Wan Knowledge
- Ecommerce experience
- Previous experience in Leading small IT test and transition streams
- Strong Cutover experience
- Previous experience of working within multi domains
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.