Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Project Manager – Network/Telecommunications – Warwickshire
Infrastructure Project Manger required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. The client is currently seeking a Infrastructure Project Manger with significant Network, Telecommunications, EUC with strong project management experience managing complex infrastructure projects in public sector organizations involving Greenfield infrastructure migrations across multiple commercial partners and suppliers from July 2020.
The project is part of a complex implementation programme, with a number of parties including vendors, system integrators and user groups, broken down into a number of projects that are focused on a particular aspect of the overall outcome requirements and must achieve the delivery date
Key Skills Required,
- Project Management experience
- Infrastructure, network and telecommunication migration project experience
- Large scale infrastructure migration projects, including EUC rollout Effective
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Expert range of structured project management methodologies
- Manage and deliver the project within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints to enable delivery of the agreed outcomes and benefits.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, address issues, and deliver effective communication strategies.
- Put in place transition plans and ensure business ownership is established for the ongoing ownership of outcomes and benefits.
- Apply oversight and evaluate, monitor and manage risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, interdependencies and changes, escalating those outside tolerance if appropriate.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.