Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Project Manager – O365/Azure/SAAS/INSIDEIR35 – Birmingham/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £550 (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Infrastructure Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. You will report to the Programme Manager for Infrastructure & Cyber-Security and be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of a number of high-profile projects to support the organisations IT strategy. As Project Manager you will be responsible for several small to medium projects which will cover the upgrade of infrastructure components.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience of working with technologies such as Microsoft Windows (Desktop and Server), Azure, SharePoint Online, Office 365
- Extensive knowledge of project delivery cycles and methodologies such as Agile.
- Previous experience of working with external suppliers, including offshore development teams.
- Experience of designing of SAAS solutions
- Strong background/knowledge of Network and Infrastructure
- Interpreting business requirements, either directly with stakeholders or in collaboration with business analyst
- Previous experience of developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements.
- Define the to-be architecture and transition roadmaps
- Identify risks and mitigation actions where appropriate
- Guide development and implementation teams to resolve issues as they arise during the cycle.
- Align projects with enterprise roadmaps and shape systems’ roadmaps.
- Conduct research on marketplace innovations and identify opportunities to take advantage of these.
- Provide designs for integrations to existing systems
- Assist in key policy decisions from technical viewpoint, such as data residency
- Provide technical conduit between delivery team and technical areas in IT
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.