Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Project Manager – Office relocation – Coventry
Infrastructure Project Manager required for leading global organisation based in Coventry. You will come on board to be part of an office relocation programme of work.
Key Skills required,
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Office relocation previous experience
- Infrastructure office move including decommissioning of existing sites
- Strong Lan/Wan Knowledge
- Previous experience of working within multi domains
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.