Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Services Manager – Vmware/SAN/NAS – Milton Keynes
Infrastructure Services Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You will come on board to own the current operations technology environment of for the client. The job holder will review technical advice provided by technology partners, help transition solutions recommended or push back for alternatives, advising Senior IT management as needed. The job holder will also own & review key technical processes which include Capacity Management, Back Up, Monitoring, and Patch Management, ensuring that they are suitable and effective.
- Strong Technical operations experience
- Previous Infrastructure Services Manager experience
- Proficient in infrastructure technologies including VMware, SAN, NAS and Microsoft Exchange.
- Strong understanding of how technology support business processes
- Strong understanding of Risk Management principles.
- Deep understanding of technology operations process and challenges.
- Proficient in Configuration Management, infrastructure operation and Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows Client and Server, UNIX including RHEL).
- Experience in architectural or technology design and support roles.
- Experience in driving or contributing to technology projects.
- Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco Certifications.
- ITIL Foundation
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.