Website Crimson Limited
Integration Architect – Cloud/Azure/Azure Service Bus – Egham
Integration Architect required for a leading client based in Egham. You will be coming on board to responsible for overseeing the translation of business and technical requirements into the development stories for the team to deliver. You will also take part in code reviews and support the team in their implementation of the requirements. The candidate will have extensive experience working with Azure cloud technology, RESTful APIs and JSON, and will focus on the development of both high and low-level designs.
Key Skills Required;
- Integration Architect experience
- Extensive experience of Azure Service Bus, Azure functions, SQL Server
- Extensive Azure cloud experience
- Hands on Integration Architecture experience
- Experience of proof of concept
- Background of leading a Team of Developers
- RESTful APIs and JSON Knowledge
- Support the designs, development and modifications of elements of technology.
- Experience working with C#, Angular, XML, SOAP, WCF, RESTful services, JSON and .Net Unit Testing, Peer Testing, Defect fixing and tracking to resolution.
- Working in an Agile software development team.
- Strong experience of designing solutions using knowledge of business strategy, security, technologies and architectural methods
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.