Website Crimson Limited
Integration Specialist – IIB/Message Broker – Central London
Integration Specialist required to work in London for a leading client. My client is looking for someone to come on board to develop across a wide range of integration projects and support the successful delivery of M-Pay and future integration projects.
You need to have a strong understanding of integration practices and principles, as well as solid knowledge of IBM Integration Bus and related technologies.
Key skills required,
- Strong IBM Integration Bus (IIB) and WebSphere Message Broker experience
- Ability to design, develop, deploy, tune, and support platform-independent message flow application
- Enable messages to be routed, transformed, validated, and enriched during processing
- Experience in API Management and related tooling
- Expert knowledge of Java, ESQL, Message Flows, WebSphere MQ components and administration
- API or SOA background in design and development
- XPATH, XML data formats, structures, and schemas
- Experience with design and development of Web Services including REST/SOAP within IIB 10
- Background of working within a Banking/Financial Services environment
- Knowledge/experience of working with MPAY or Mobile Payment Solutions is desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dmlja2kuc21pdGguMDQzNjQuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →