Website Crimson Limited
Integration Technical Lead – Dell Boomi / DevOps – Birmingham
Integration technical lead is required to work on a growing and exciting portfolio of IT services and projects.
The ideal candidate for this requirement will have a familiarity / good understanding of Dell Boomi
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be accountable for the growth and development of Integration services from IT Services.
- You will be responsible for the successful development and delivery of all the Integration application components for business programmes and IT projects with software developed to recognised quality standards.
- You will be responsible for designing a high-level solution which is clearly articulated and includes key features and constraints with business requirements which are translated into technical specifications.
- You will need to ensure that you are continuing developing the technical capability and leverage capability to provide specialist advice on technology options.
- Working with the Service Management, Operational Teams and partners/3rd parties to understand issues, resolve problems and improve performance.
- Following any performance issues, you are responsible for reviewing the Technical Architecture and Design to identify associated systemic issues and work with Partners/3rd Parties to address these.
- You will provide detailed documentation for management on short-term and long-term technical roadmaps covering all technical aspects of the service working with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Skills of the role:
- You must be SC cleared or able to undergo and achieve SC clearance.
- You should be able to demonstrable experience of developing API or Web-service software and experience of designing or implementing internal or public facing REST or SOAP API’s
- You will need to have knowledge of Middleware and Integration systems of at least few years as well as proven experience in defining integration capabilities, standards, frameworks and governance experience.
- You should have understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, agile software development and DevOps)
- You will need to demonstrate experience of working within Agile and TOGAF aligned processes as well as be able to maintain and manage architectural designs within these frameworks.
- You must have an Industry recognized certification in Software Development, Service Management or Technical product development.
- You should have strong understanding of ITIL/SIAM Service Management standards (as a minimum ISO 20000, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001).
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden for review.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
If this is not suitable and you are aware of anyone that might be suitable please let me know to earn £250 worth of vouchers on placement.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.