Website Crimson Limited
IoT Technical Lead – DevOps – Birmingham
IoT Technical Lead required to join a growing DevOps practice for our customer located primarily in Solihull, Birmingham. The successful candidate will be working directly with the UK&E business and indirectly with global teams in developing sector and industry specific Smart services. This will include helping the wider business by providing them with your technical expertise and taking ownership of the technical road map.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to have the right level of technical prowess within DevOps as well as the maturity to face off to stakeholders and sponsors at all levels.
- You will need to work with the business and key stakeholders to determine and agree best business functional and non-functional expectations within the UK&E.
- You will work closely with the business to Increase design and development of use cases and Smart Services.
- You will need to work with multiple teams including DevOps – Service Lead and Service Management and 3rd party suppliers to support achievement of Service level target
- You will be responsible for reviewing the Technical Architecture and Design to identify associated systemic issues and work with Partners/3rd Parties to address these.
- Following any performance issues, you are responsible for reviewing the Technical Architecture and Design to identify associated systemic issues and work with Partners/3rd Parties to address these.
- You will provide detailed documentation for management on short-term and long-term technical roadmaps covering all technical aspects of the service working with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Skills of the role:
- You must be SC cleared or able to undergo and achieve SC clearance.
- You should have understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, agile software development and DevOps)
- You will need to demonstrate experience of working within Agile and TOGAF aligned processes as well as be able to maintain and manage architectural designs within these frameworks.
- You must have an Industry recognized certification in Software Development, Service Management or Technical product development.
- You should have strong understanding of ITIL/SIAM Service Management standards (as a minimum ISO 20000, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001).
The salary for this position is between £54,000 to £60,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
If this is not suitable and you are aware of anyone that might be suitable please let me know to earn £250 worth of vouchers on placement.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.