Website Crimson Limited
IT Administrator – Helpdesk/Service Desk – Central London
IT Administrator required for a leading organisation based in Central London where you will be responsible providing Support to the helpdesk/Service desk team.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Provide first line Help Desk support to users, documenting accurately issues and logging within the company’s service desk software solution.
- Provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and face to face.
- Setting up users
- Purchasing IT equipment
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
Key skills of the role
- Previous IT Help Desk experience
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows etc. ) and associated software (MS Office, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent prioritisation skills and a track record of exceptional service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, experience of communicating at both user and business management level.
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.