Website Crimson Limited
IT Application Support Analyst – 2nd/3rd – Birmingham City Centre
IT Application Support Analyst required for a global organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will play a key part in a client-facing team that is responsible for resolving and dealing with a range of solutions/applications. During a period of investment and exciting transformation, this is an excellent opportunity to join a newly formed team.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with solid application support experience who is keen to part of an exciting transformation.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Act as ‘front of house’ whilst ensuring that external clients/customer are provided with a high quality services for any issues that may have with their applications/solutions.
- Ability to triage and problem solve issues to help identify and define appropriate next steps.
- Own and manage all issues straight through to resolution.
- Take responsibility for any regular maintenance work required to ensure the application estate remains fit for purpose.
- Help to review and test new features prior to launching to clients.
Key Skills of the role
- Solid application support experience, open to candidate who have focused on infrastructure systems also.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including a focus on clients and stakeholder management.
- You will be a self-organised individual with a problem-solving mentality.
- Enthusiastic and self-aware, with an ability to adapt the style to suit the situation, whilst acting a positive role model for the rest of the team.
- Excellent customer service and relation management.
The salary for this position is up to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Application Support Assistant – 2nd/3rd – Birmingham City Centre
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.