Website Crimson Limited
IT Application Support Analyst – Integration – Stoke-On-Trent
IT Support Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Stoke-on-Trent town centre, where you will be responsible for the 2nd/some 3rd line support of a range of internal applications, including File Transfer, Document Management, Integration Services, Internal Billing platform etc. Whilst this role is based in Stoke-On-Trent, there is a flexible work culture and an opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have previous application software/IT support experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Support and maintain solutions and documentation in line with service management best practise
- Act as an escalation point for the Application Support Team
- Liaise and manage 3rd party relationships
- Apply standard processes and governance to change and project requests
- Support testing and architectural activities acting as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Train and upskill fellow support team members
Key Skills of the role
- Previous experience in application management or IT support role
- Up to date knowledge of cloud technology offerings and integration services
- Ability to work to demanding timelines
- Strong focus on team achievements but can work effectively without guidance
- Desirable to have knowledge of MS Dynamics and RPA/Low Code Solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
The salary for this position is up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Application Support Analyst – Stoke-On-Trent
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.