Website Crimson Limited
IT Applications Manager – Dynamics 365 CRM / Azure – London
Business Applications Integration Manager will be responsible for establishing a Centre of Excellence structure to ensure operational sustainability on the delivery of product roadmaps, service levels and uptime of core Cloud SaaS applications and integrations. The candidate will be asked to play an active role in the design and upkeep of the overall solution architecture for critical business applications and integrations.
The Business Applications Integration Manager, under the Group Head of Data shall plan, coordinate and oversee all activities related to:
- Ownership of application product roadmaps for internal release cycles to ensure continuity by incorporating vendor release cycles of the integrated Cloud solutions as well as internal releases
- Technical readiness, gap analysis and delivery activities to support Cloud application rollouts
- Project management activities, design, delivery and life cycle management of applications, integrations and data assets.
- The management of partner resources as well as a team of global CRM administrators
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in functional and/or technical delivery of enterprise applications
- Expert level understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM SaaS platform, Office 365 Cloud Administration Services, Common Data Services, Power Apps and Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Good understanding of Axapta and Navision ERP systems
- Proven track record in software and data integration projects
- Proven track record of CRM / ERP delivery representing a Vendor / Partner
- Azure, Office365, Dynamics 365 certifications from accredited institutions is a plus.
- Certified practitioner of Microsoft SureStep methodology
- Cloud applications / platforms lifecycle and release management
- Good understanding of EU/UK regulations and system-led practices around data privacy & protection
- Stakeholder management
- Project Management
My client is offering a salary of between £70,000 and £80,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.