Website Crimson Limited
Data Administrator – Mircosoft Excel – Birmingham
Data Administrator required to work for a leading client based in Birmingham. The selected candidate will be coming on board to work with the Asset Managment Team to assist with the administration of hardware, software and licensing. You will need high level MS Excel skills and extensive experinece of feeding data into Excel.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive Data Administration experience
- Excellent knowledge and background working with Excel
- Implementation/Execution: good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools
- Previous experience of handling asset related escalations
- Conscientious individual with exceptional attention to detail, willing to go the extra mile focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to engage with individuals at all levels of the business
- Tenacity to ensure accuracy and value of asset data at all times
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.