Website Crimson Limited
IT Business Analyst – System/Data Migration – Manchester
IT Business Analyst / DevOps / O365 / Microsoft / Azure / Requirement gathering / project lifecycle
IT Business Analyst required for a leading company going through an exciting migration project based in Manchester to be responsible for capturing and documenting detailed business requirements for Development projects. Along with assuring that the products delivered by the in-house team have met agreed acceptance criteria to deliver projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business. You will also be responsible for taking business problems all the way through to technical solutions, as well as performing QA activities when required.
The ideal candidate for this role would be capable and adaptable with a lust for challenges along with experience within the core Business Analyst skills such as, requirements gathering, workshops etc, have knowledge of Azure DevOps/Jira along with O365 and have full project lifecycle experience.
- Analyse, document and clearly communicate business requirements
- Offer opinions and solutions to technical problems and develop solutions with your team as required.
- Contribute to project proposals, definition and planning
- Translate the business requirements into acceptance criteria
- Demonstrates ability to work with system owners, business owners, technical teams, and functional teams to deliver solutions.
- Provide support across the full project lifecycle
- Provide deployment and post production problem analysis and support during and after project implementations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business teams and external support providers
- Support the design and use of change standards, methodologies and templates
- Ensure solutions are fully tested and approved prior to implementation, whether that be through yourself or through the QA.
- Collaborate with business users to clearly understand their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and present the results
- Core business analyst skills, requirements gathering, workshops etc
- Working knowledge of test processes
- Ability to derive and document acceptance criteria,
- Able to communicate progress effectively to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working knowledge of web technologies, database technologies and the Microsoft .Net Framework
- Appreciation of requirements of multi device testing
- Demonstrable problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills with friendly and approachable manner
- Previous experience working in a small to medium size business
- MS Azure DevOps or Jira
- Visio or Enterprise Architect
- Office 365 including Teams
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Freshdesk or Spiceworks would be desirable
The salary my client is offering is between £35,000 and £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.