Website Crimson Limited
IT Business Analyst – Cardiff City Centre
IT Business Analyst required for an international organisation, based in Cardiff City Centre, where you will be required to work with internal stakeholders to understand the needs of the business and assist with the overall direction of challenging internal projects. This is an exciting time to join the organisation, as they embark on a large IT transformation.
The ideal candidate will be a driven Business Analyst, with experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand the needs of the business, and the direction of the product
- Use best practice to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Produce written documentation to support your work, including the creation of user stories, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Responsibility for ensuring that plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
Key Skills of the role
- Commercial experience working as a Business Analyst, preferably working on end-to-end, complex projects
- Knowledge working within an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Responsibility to read, analyse and interpret general business information, alongside writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to understand and analyse data, interpret results from multiple sources and create insights to support business initiatives
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a range of internal and external stakeholders
The salary for this position is up to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Business Analyst – Cardiff
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.