Website Crimson Limited
IT Business Relationship Manager – Service Improvement – Birmingham X4
IT Business Relationship Manager required for a leading client based in Central Birmingham. You will be responsible for the relationship management capability across our clients IT, acting as a point of contact working with stakeholders and the supply chain.
Our client is currently working remotely due to COVID-19; however, a suitable candidate will need to be available to work from their office when it is possible.
The following skills and responsibilities must be demonstrated within your CV.
- Responsible for gathering information from customers to understand their needs and detail requirements with support of BA
- Maintain contact with customers and stakeholders
- Capture and dismantle technical business information and translate into IT requirements
- Ensure IT policies are adhered to by customer groups
- Translate and mediate between IT operations and the business
- Identify and manage Continual Service Improvement – CSI
- Business Analysis and IT Operations
- Investigate problems and opportunities and recommend solutions
- Relationship management
- Influence stakeholders and manage relationships
- Create and develop strategic relationships to facilitate business outcomes
- Work within a strategic context and communicate how activity will meet strategic goals
- IT project delivery methods including but not limited to Agile and Waterfall
- Digital information technology
- Matrix Management of Business Analysts
- Capture Business requirements and milestones and translate them into technology solutions
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management up to a senior level
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth and Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.