Website Crimson Limited
IT Commercial Administrator – Outside IR35 – Milton Keynes & Remote
IT Commercial Administrator required for a leading customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to own the administrative functions and support the compliance activities within the IT Commercial team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Extensive IT Administration experience
- Procurement, Legal, Finance, Contracts administration experience
- Upload agreements onto the ContractWorks database
- Support the customer mailbox, delegating and escalating tasks to SDMs when necessary
- Approve invoices
- Ability to review and approve contracts
- Support contract renewals
- Manage the tracking of laptops
- Liaise with End User Computing function for Asset Management initiatives
- General Administration tasks
- Attend weekly procurement and legal meetings – own and track minutes
- Co-ordinate statement of work, contract signature approval and proposal of award and ensure there is safe storage of paperwork
- Automotive industry experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.