Website Crimson Limited
IT Contracts Manager – Procurement & Contract Change Control – Birmingham
IT Contracts Manager required for leading client based in Birmingham. You will be Responsible for managing IT contracts in accordance with Informatics’ vision, policies, governance and values. The ideal candidate will have to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the strategy is understood and delivered through effective supplier and contract management.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience reviewing & negotiating contracts from a commercial perspective.
- Working knowledge of Software, Hardware and Telecoms
- Experience Defining, implementing and managing the Contract Change Control Process and other processes related to Contract Management
- Be able to renegotiate contracts when required
- Background liaising with customers to ensure that contracts reflect their requirements
- Background liaising with Central Procurement to ensure that the contracts are appropriate from a legal perspective
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Define supplier performance measures, create supplier scorecards and measure agreed supplier KPIs
- Be able to conduct a Spend Analysis.
- Must be resilient and calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.