Website Crimson Limited
IT Contract Manager – Portfolio/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
IT Contract Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to manage a portfolio of corporate contracts and manage business change requests through the business governance structure.
This role does fall inside of IR35
- Extensive IT Contracts Management experience
- Proactively monitor and mitigates risks associated with their contract portfolio
- Liaise with stakeholders with respect to the progress, spend and performance reporting of contracts, imposing and monitoring performance plans and Early Warnings where applicable
- Undertake compliance checks against contracts
- Work to achieve value for money at each stage of the contract
- Produce and work against contract management plans for each contract
- Manage contract exit
- Monitor contract performance and administer service credits and warranty payments where applicable
- Review financial standing of suppliers on an ongoing basis, and manage any resulting actions.
- Analysis on a range of commercial and technical information
- Setting up and facilitating meetings and information sharing with other functional areas
- Develop reports and presentations to update key stakeholder groups
- Ad hoc support to high-profile projects
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.